- Keep a Watch on Your Vehicle When Parked with the Street Guardian SGDCHW Hardwire Kit
- Enables Parking Mode on the Street Guardian SG9663DC Dash Camera System
- Includes Selectable Low-Voltage Cut-Off Function and Timer to Adjust How Long the Parking Mode is Enabled For on the Camera
- Parking Mode Feature Automatically Turns on When the Vehicle is Turned Off
- Time lapse Footage Will Record While Parked, Until Either the Low-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage is Reached/ Timer Limit Expires or the Vehicle is Turned Back On
- Cable is 4m long in total, 3m from camera to the converter, 1m from converter to end of the fuse taps
- 2 Fuse taps included – 1 for permanent power, and one for accessory switched power.
Choose from the following fuse types.
|ATO||Mini ATO||Mini ATO Low Profile|
|Micro 2||Micro 3|
The following diagrams show the approximate sizes and shapes of the different fuses.
Please note that the sizes may vary slightly between manufacturers, and the colors of your fuses may be varied depending on the Amp rating of the fuse you use. Our Hardwire Kits only use a 5Amp fuse, however the original fuse in your vehicle may be a different Amp rating. In this case, simply use the piggy back plug to replace the original fuse and plug the original fuse back into the piggy back plug in the appropriate slot, then add the 5Amp fuse for the Hardwire Kit to the remaining slot.
* DISCLAIMER* This information is provided as a reference guide only, and not intended to be an instruction manual, or a how to. We strongly recommend using a professional installer for the installation of the Hardwire Kit, to avoid any issues that might arise.